Day One-From Athens, GA to Brussels, Belgium all on my own.
Woke up in Athens and 2 planes, 4 trains, and a taxi later I finally made my way up to my hotel room. I rode the Chunnel (EuroStar) from London to Brussels. What an impressive piece of architecture. When I arrived at the room Ashton and Rachel were there to greet me and we set off on the town. I envied Rachel's cool fedora so I had to get one myself and did. We ate greek food (Peta Miaz) and drank at a bar called Little Delirium. I was hoping to find my favorite beer Kasteel Rouge but they did not serve it. They did however serve a beer called Delirium Red which tasted a lot like Kasteel. We also took shots of absinth- a very weak absinth. On our way home we chanted UGA chants, GCSU Bobcat chants, and USA chants. By the time my head hit the pillow we were already getting up at 5:00 am for breakfast...
No comments:
Post a Comment